Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh My Goodness...

Every once in a while, something happens on the internet that makes me change the buttons on my toolbar and today, something happened. And this ain't no April Fool's joke either (but more on that later). That something is a new internet site called Vanilla Bees. Isn't that the cutest name? It's a site for digital scrapping and photography and books and gardening and entertainment and just about everything that I'm interested in. There are all sorts of contests going on right now. In fact, just by typing up this post and providing a link, I'm entering myself into a contest to win a gift card from My 4 Hens Photography. There are actions there that I would LOVE, LOVE to have! If I were lucky enough to win them??? I can't dare to hope can I? Someone has to win though right???

I'll be back later with s'more April 1st stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment