Wednesday, April 14, 2010

American Idol Love

If you know me, you know that I am a huge reality show television fan and one of my favorites in this genre is American Idol. This season has not been my favorite so far...nothing has reached out and grabbed me. Until last night. I LOVED almost everyone. Lee was my favorite, followed by Crystal and big Mike. They were all just excellent. I think it might have been because it was Elvis week and who doesn't love Elvis?

Next week is "Inspirational Week." Don't get me wrong--I actually really enjoy good Gospel music, but I'm afraid that they can get corny and sappy and it will be boring. So that's my dreaded prediction. I hope I am wrong. We'll see next week.

Tomorrow though is Survivor!!! That Russell, say what you want to say about him, but he is SMART. He knows how to play people. He is truly the master manipulator.

See? I LOVE reality tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment