Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I think I'm a Gleek

Another television post here but, hang on to your hats folks, this one is not a reality show. I keep hearing about Glee and I've heard and enjoyed some of the music coming from the program, but I haven't watched it. Until tonight. It was a sort of tribute to Madonna music. I don't know if all of their shows are as funny and entertaining as this one was but seriously, I haven't enjoyed a television show that much in a long time.

So I think that I will be a Gleek from now on.

A week from today is Shirley's memorial and I am starting to wig out. I have to finish writing her eulogy, what will I wear? I have to get the house cleaned and ready for company, I have to get the guest room cleaned and ready for company and I have to make a gazillion phone calls to Shirley's friends. I have to coordinate dinners and potlucks and I have a lot of chit to get together.

It's 1:30am right now...bedtime???

No comments:

Post a Comment